Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Best of March 2014

I think it might be fun to wrap up what I have read each month, so I guess I'll start with March. I had read 36 books last month - that includes some novellas. Some of them were new adult books, but most were young
adult books as I was a little fed up with new adult books being about nothing but secrets, secrets and some more secrets. I don't normally rate a book 5 stars, so you'll see A LOT of 4-star books being listed below.

So here are my favorite of the month:


I really enjoyed reading this book. Well, I'm not a big fan of time traveling, but this one really changed my idea of this genre. This book was very fun (and also heartbreaking) to read with its engaging dialogues, well-developed characters, beautifully written storyline and unpredictable plots. Moreover, the romance was really sweet without being over the top.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 5th, 2014



I haven't read many post apocalyptic fictions (mostly I read contemporary), but this book was really good.  I found it enjoyable, yet very sickening at times. It was brutal and dark, especially around the last 10 chapters. It did capture my full attention even at some points it got a little too intense for my liking.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 8th, 2014



Well, it wasn't very original for sure. Lack of originality aside, it was a very sweet romance, especially the ending, which was so sickeningly sweet! And I loved it!

Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 8th, 2014




It was a lot better than its predecessor Maybe This Time. I liked the characters and the plots way more than when I read book 1. The romance was so much sweet too which made it a fun read.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 11th, 2014


 After I finished this book, I had a little problem with the rating. I wasn't sure whether I should rate it 2 stars or 4 stars. It was so difficult to decide as I both loved it and hated it almost equally. Then I went with 4 stars because of the emotional stuff going on in the book and the ending which was well-executed.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 14th, 2014


One of the most romantic and most emotional books I have ever read. EVER! I loved it so much. I just couldn't put it down even it made me cry buckets. I was hesitated at first since it sounded so depressing, but I'm so glad I chose to read anyway.
The pace was so nice and the story sucked me in so completely from the very beginning.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 17th, 2014


 Another great book about second chance romance. It was extremely emotional and I wept like a baby some many times to count. The problem I had with this book is the cover which was so ugly and didn't look professional at all.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 17th, 2014


Because Colleen Hoover wrote it. Duh! It was such an amazing book. Again, this author made me cry and I loved every second of it. A must read by any book lovers because I can't think of any reason why not. If you have a chance to read it, don't forget to listen to the songs as well. Boy, it took my reading experience to a whole new level with those songs playing along.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 18th, 2014

A great young adult book about really abuse. It was frustrating more I can describe, but I guess that what made this book interesting. It was a little slow for me as well, but last few chapters were so freaking good. The novella, The Blue Haired Boy, was just as wonderful.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 23rd, 2014



This is a second installment in Unwanted series. I received an ARC from the publisher and I was so happy because I really loved The Unwanted Wife. While it couldn't be compared to its predecessor, this book was just as emotional. I enjoyed it a lot that I finished it in one sitting.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 26th, 2014


 One of the best GLBT books I have ever read. Great plots, amazing characters, witty wording. I also received an ARC of this book from the publisher. In fact I got it since February and I'm still angry with myself that I chose not to read it right away. It was that good.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 28th, 2014

 Another ARC I should have read sooner. It was a very-written book about Tora who stuck on earth alone after most of the people died while the rest were evacuated to another planet. It was fast-paced and full of suspense.
Rating: ❤❤
Read: March 29th, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;