Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Authors:
Genre: New Adult | Contemporary
Release Date: March 18, 2014
Publisher: Atria Books
Rating: ❤❤❤❤
Read:
March 18, 2014


Synopsis
 At twenty-two years old, aspiring musician Sydney Blake has a great life: She’s in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her good friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers Hunter cheating on her with Tori—and she is left trying to decide what to do next.

Sydney becomes captivated by her mysterious neighbor, Ridge Lawson. She can’t take her eyes off him or stop listening to the daily guitar playing he does out on his balcony. She can feel the harmony and vibrations in his music. And there’s something about Sydney that Ridge can’t ignore, either: He seems to have finally found his muse. When their inevitable encounter happens, they soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one…


My Thoughts
This book was PERFECTION. Everything about it was spot on - the cover, the characters, the pace... Pure perfection. I really enjoyed everything about it, even it was so emotional at times that I had to put it down just to get myself together before continue.

The songs made this book even better. It added more emotions that I almost couldn't believe it was possible. I wasn't so sure at first that I needed to get the songs since I'm not usually into listening to music while I read. But then I gave it a try and it was mind-blowing. "Living a Lie" & "Maybe Someday" were my favorites. The others were great too, but these two were the best and I listened to them repeatedly throughout the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;